1. I have a Pinterest account
2. I am currently addicted to reruns of The Office
3. Baby Cravings/Fantasies
4. My kid is way cute.
5. My dogs are hilarious
6. Cystic Fibrosis sucks and I don't want to read about it.
7. I haven't started an IV in weeks. On anyone. I'm contemplating whether it would be morally reprehensible to start one on the dog. He looks kind of dehydrated. Too far?
8. Naptime is so much more therapeutic than writing a paper.
9. A shockingly small amount of nursing school is actually dedicated to the care of babies. Why is this? If I can't have a baby because I am too busy studying/attempting to pass my classes, then why WHY can't I just hang out in the NICU all the time? Why must I read textbooks and write papers?
10. I think that's all.