Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day!

This morning I woke up to over 8 inches of snow and it kept on coming.  We have had nearly 12 inches so far and it is still snowing.  It's pretty unbelievable.  

Kiddo and I took the dogs outside to play in the snow.  It took me over an hour to shovel out my porch, car, and the little path in between the front door and the car.  I was scheduled to do a hospital rotation tomorrow, but all rotations were cancelled due to weather.  I am trying to embrace being snowed in and not be annoyed by the fact that I have now prepared the night before the last two hospital rotations and not made it to the hospital.  Last week sick, this week snow.  I'm starting to feel like a fake nursing student.  At least  I get to sleep in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for being able to sleep in! I'm sorry you've wound up preparing for rotations that you haven't been able to do, though. I hope the weather clears up, but that you and your daughter were able to enjoy the time together in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete