Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

After the 14th

About the tragedy at Sandy Hook….what do I say about this disaster?  I’ve started several posts about it, but they all sound completely egocentric.  Ironically, I think a person has to be just a smidge egocentric to have a blog in the first place, but still.  It’s not what I’m aiming for when speaking of this subject.  Looking at pictures of those beautiful babies….I don’t know how anyone can see them and NOT hug their children a bit tighter.  I’ve spent so much time staring at pictures of their little faces, so similar to my own little girl’s face.  I pray their families can get through this.  I pray our nation can find a way to get through this crisis united together. 

Have you heard about Ann Curry’s 26 Acts of Kindness?  Elizabeth from E Tells Tales also wrote a beautiful post on the subject here

No comments:

Post a Comment