Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gender Announcement

As previously promised....


Hello Dear Internet, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Want to guess what I'm thankful for this year?  Well...I really love my dogs and cats, my Jerry, and my Kiddo so I am always thankful for them.  But this Thanksgiving I'm grateful that I could just maybe get my baby BOY in 2013!  

This little Fetus?  I'm totally into him you guys.  He's super kicky and punchy and just...active.  He is also much more interested in voices then I remember babies being in utero.  It is so delightful.  Kiddo was a peaceful sort of fetus; she would roll gently and tap a bit.  Matthew was pretty active as well, but since the pregnancy ended early and I had no other babies to compare him to I just assumed it was normal behavior when one is a fetus.  This time I just find it so thrilling.  I've never been someone who truly loves being pregnant but he is just awesome.  And it's been so long since I was last pregnant that it all feels new again. When he's being active, I often stop absolutely everything to just love on him.  I don't mean to get all squishy and mushy on everyone, but this post is a happy one so I'm gonna let all the squishy, mushy, gooey stuff out here.

As I type this he is kicking like crazy and I keep having to move the computer around on my lap. 

It is also now past midnight and I am officially 23 weeks pregnant!  Or as I happily informed Jerry this morning:  "The Day I am Officially Allowed to be an Asshole if I go into Labor and That Irritating Doctor Doesn't Act Right and Give Me Tocolytics and Steroids."  Because it is getting VERY close to the Edge of Viability you guys.  And it's not common (not at all!) but it does occasionally work out that a 23-weeker is a real fighter and makes it through without adverse outcomes.  From now on, I get to demand a chance for my SON.  I desperately hope that the issue won't come up at all, but I'm glad it's there.  

Dear Baby Boy, just stay in there awhile longer.  At least 7 weeks please.  In return, I will promise to attempt to figure out what cool toys for little boys actually are.  I only understand little girl toys right now, but I will get there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment