Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Reading List

As is my usual way with vacation reading lists, I must insert a disclaimer here:  I frequently do not get to all of the books on the list.  I am just a big dreamer.  

1.  The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot

I have been looking forward to this one for a long time.  It's sort of a cross between The Help and...something else.  Lots of science and complicated family ties mixed in. 

via Amazon

2.  Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

If you haven't read these, you are missing out.  I have read and reread this book and its many sequels over the years.  Books do not get any better than this.

via Amazon
3.  Paint it Black by Janet Fitch

Ever read White Oleander?  Same author, hoping for the same great stuff.  For me, it's usually a pretty safe bet.


via Amazon


4.  The Fastest Way to Get Pregnant Naturally by Christopher Williams, M.D.

I don't think this one requires an explanation, but I would like to note here that I have had to purchase this book twice.  Why, you may ask?  Because I got rid of it in that hazy place shortly after giving birth when you think you will never be in this type of situation again. Right.

via Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment