Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Last Long Haul

  • Anxiety Levels:  still pretty freaking high, probably 8/10 during my tranquil moments
  • Days to graduation:  15
  • Days until Jerry gets home:  13
  • 12 hour shifts left to complete:  7 (In the next 9 days. Should be fun.)
  • Final Paper:  not done, but done to a point that I think I can finish on time.
  • Last night I had a dream that one of my family members that I really can't stand was pregnant again.  I didn't like it.  CD5 up in here ya'll. Yay.
  • I cannot find my CPR certification card anywhere.  It's really bugging me but I don't have time to do a thorough search right now.  
  • Interested in a super fun stroll down memory lane?  Want to relive your wild late teens and early twenties via an extremely frustrating series of background checks and driver history reports?  Go to nursing school.  Now that it's time to fill out the NCLEX application I get to track down every random speeding ticket I ever received, along with a littering ticket from 2004 and a following too closely ticket from 2003.  Oh and the paperwork for my medical withdrawal from my 2005 attempt at nursing school.  Good times.
  • I really can't even formulate full sentences tonight so there you have it.  Scared.  Anxious.  Wanting it to be over. 

1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths. Big, deep breaths. You'll get through it, and on Day 16, I hope you pamper yourself to the hilt!

    ReplyDelete