Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Stay Tuned...

I will be a more attentive blogger in approximately 5 days when finals are finished.  Things are looking okay so far.  I passed my final competency with no issues (my friend, however, will have to redo hers next week).  I have been starting IVs in the hospital with alacrity, but I never anticipated a problem since I did the phlebotomy thing for awile before nursing school.  I can do IV medications as well now.  I've had some awesome clinicals this quarter and am looking forward to rehashing them here soon.  I had a Pharmacology ATI test today that ranks you according to how well you do up against other nursing students in the country.  I didn't score as well as I wanted, but I made a Level 2 and I am only a Level 1 student, so at this point I'll take what I can get.  Finals Lineup:  Monday--Pathophysiology; Tuesday--Acute Nursing Care; Wednesday--Pharmacology; Wednesday night--swallow a potent apple martini and pass out for 14 hours straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment